Thursday 17 April 2014

Week 16 - The Living Well in Retirement Weekly Challenge




It's change of season - which means there is no better time for a retirement wardrobe cleanse! And my wardrobe is in need of a cleanse!

When I retired I found my clothing needs changed considerably. I no longer needed a wardrobe full of corporate style clothing and shoes. My needs have instead evolved to reflect my new lifestyle - smart, stylish casual wear for going out and travel, more pants, jeans and jackets, and active wear for the gym and walking, together with comfortable easy care pieces for home.

How have your wardrobe needs changed in retirement?

This week your retirement challenge is ... to clean out your wardrobe. Be ruthless - if you won't wear it again get rid of it! Take a photo if it's a piece that you really want to remember.

You may wish to sell expensive pieces on consignment at a local preloved clothing store, on eBay or Gumtree. Otherwise donate clean items in very good to excellent condition to your favourite charity.

And from now on - remember - that in retirement less is the new more!

Have a great week!

Cheers!

Marian



No comments:

Post a Comment