Monday 3 March 2014

Week 10 - The Living Well in Retirement Weekly Challenge



The Week 10 Challenge


There is nothing like a change of scenery and a slower pace of life to recharge your batteries and clear your thinking - important for our physical and mental wellbeing.

The next challenge in this series is to..... treat yourself to a break in the country. Go to the mountains, hills, plains, river, lake or sea. Breathe the fresh air. Release the tensions you've been carrying. Enjoy simple things. Allow serenity to seep into your soul.

Ease into and enjoy the friendlier, more relaxed pace of life. Take the time to say G'day, yarn a little with the people you meet.

How do I know this! Well.... I'm a country girl! I grew up knowing that you needed to allow twenty minutes talking time every time you went to the shops in our country town!  I love that it is still like that!

Enjoy your break - you've earned it!

Cheers!

Marian


PS: I was inspired to write this because John and I are currently enjoying a break at our beach house in beautiful Coffin Bay! I feel renewed and re-energised every time I visit this place.



No comments:

Post a Comment