Thursday 6 March 2014

Retirement Lifestyle ... this week

Postcards from Coffin Bay .... 






















Some links to explore ....


Why a Coffin Bay vacation is perfect for you and your family!

I can't wait to try these from one of my favourite blogs Bizzy Lizzy's Good Things.

Shoe fetish! Can you imagine wearing these!

Life is too short to be boring! Inspiring fashionistas for the wild child in eavch of us!

The Greeks really do have that lifestyle thing right! Do you agree!

Why we should keep moving!

Like me are you addicted to Pinterest? Find my boards and follow me here!


Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out, Marian, I hope you do try the prawns… love your photographs! Coffin Bay is a place I am longing to visit : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am defnitely trying th prawns!!! I would love to host your visit to Coffin Bay! I'm sure you would enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete