Tuesday 28 January 2014

Week 5 - The Living Well in Retirement Weekly Challenge



The Week 5 Challenge


Wow! January is almost gone - leaving just 11 months left of 2014! Sometimes I think perhaps I shouldn't have packed away the Christmas Tree!

Time certainly does seem to fly as we get older and it's made me determined to make sure I plan for the things I want to do, learn and achieve. In my retirement I intend to learn and experience life is ways previously not possible when I was working. I am coming to quickly appreciate however that days, weeks and months and perhaps even years can slip past in the blink of an eye.

How, then, can we make sure we make best use of the time available to us? One part of that jigsaw puzzle is by knowing what we want to achieve, do or learn - and by when.  Key to meeting these goals - both large and small, short or long term - is planning.

Your challenge this week - because it's 2014 - is to list the 14 things you want to achieve this year that will see you live well. Think about what you will need to consider in order to achieve these, then get out your diary, calendar or year planner and mark them in! There's your 2014 plan done!

Enjoy your year! Live well!

Cheers!

M

PS: I'd love to hear what you will be working on this year! Leave a comment - do let me know!




2 comments:

  1. Getting back to good health and good physical fitness... getting lots of rest... spending lots of time with the man I love... spending more time with my daughter... seeing more of my good friends... reading some of those books I've been buying over the years... cooking to my heart's content.... travelling more (spending more time by the sea)... blogging more... improving my writing and photography skills... keeping the house tidier.... resting... resting... resting... Finis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your list, Liz!!! In your retirement enjoy all those things - now you have the time! Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete